Hydraulic closing type alambic 350 litres with Thermometer included.
The 350 litres Closed copper Alembic with water and with Thermometer included. We could say this alembic is the most modern existing now. The same alembic has been used for centuries for the distillation.
It's handmade and it has been made by craftsmen with a long experience that goes back to generations. En plus du fait qu'il fonctionne très bien, cet alambic est un bel objet de décoration.
Thickness of the bottom of the pot........ 1,8 mm
Thickness of the wings of the pot ......... 0,8 mm
It has a 350 litres capacity.
the iron mounting is not included
The Closed copper Alembic with water is composed of three parts.
- The still pot in which we put the element we want to distill:
- The lid : the upper part by where the steam passes.
- The condenser. It's in this condenser where the steam is condensed and the element distilled goes out.
The advantages of this alembic :
- It's a very strong and heavy alembic.
- The copper separation shelf is included.
- You don't need to insulate the closing with a mixture made of flour.
For the heating of the alembics, you can use wood, Calor gas, or electric element. If you use the fire, be careful the flames never stick out the bottom of the alembic.