What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file stored in the user's computer and which allow us to recognise it. It's nothing else but a unique identifier with the form of a text file that some servers transfer to the user's device, to record information about what we have been doing in its site, which help to improve the quality and security of the website. They have an expiration date, that can vary according to the duration of the session, until a future specific date in which they stop to be functional.
Cookies are essential to the working of internet, they bring several advantages in interactive rendering of services, making easier the use of our website.
What do we use the cookies for ?
We will now publish a list of the cookies used in our website, discerning :
- Cookies strictly necessary, like for example the ones used to allow a correct browsing or the ones that allow the payment of goods and services applied by the user.
- Third-party cookies: like for example the ones used by social networks.
- Analytical cookies which aim is a periodical upkeep to garanty a better service to the user.
Which cookies will be installed ?
|COOKIES STRICLY NECESSARY|
|Name of cookie||Aim|
|frontend||Garanties that the user's session is maintained. This cookie is destroyed at the end of the user's visit.|
|store||Keeps track of the language you are using now to access the shop.|
|Cookie name||Aim||Policy of privacy|
Many browsers allow to activate a private mode in which cookies will always be erased after your visit. According to each browser, this private mode can have different names:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- Opera 10.5 and above: Private browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incógnito
- Firefox 3.5 and above: Private browsing