500 liter stainless steel still, professional
500 liter stainless steel alembic for the distillation of essential oils, professional
The most modern and innovative still on the market.
- The capacity of plants. It is 332 liters. The capacity is far superior to any equivalent copper alembic.
- This capacity of the water tank is 166 liters.
Distiller built entirely in AISI 304 2B stainless steel sheet, with Quality Certificate.
Distiller prepared for 3 distillation methods:
Hydrodistillation…. Plants in water.
Hydro-Steam-Distillation…. Alembic operation.
Steam distillation …… Functioning as a glass distiller with a separate steam producing boiler.
The stainless steel alembic. compac can work with gas (burner not included), with electric resistances (it is prepared to install the resistances), or with wood (version with burning oven).
This is the gas/electric version)
Manufactured by a company with more than 100 years of experience in the design and manufacture of distillation apparatus.
The main characteristics of the COMPAC stainless steel alembic.
- Distillation control thermometer (heating chamber thermometer option)
- Calibrated safety valve.
- Removable cover with adjustable fixing pegs and gasket (optional; balanced joint cover with counterweight, request price).
- Closure of the lid with bolts (screws).
- Sloped steam outlet tube to facilitate the passage of oils.
- Unloading door for models of more than 500 liters. Rectangular door 440x332mm, for unloading the distilled plant. (requires that the plant to be distilled be cut). Facilitates the unloading work without depending on pulleys or cranes. Allows you to occupy less work space and work more safely.
- Ramp under the door to help keep the still clean when discharging distilled plants.
- It can be loaded and unloaded from the top with a bottom grid system and chains.
- It has a Pyrex peephole to monitor the amount of water.
- The grid on which the plants are placed. It is possible to order a grate that can be lifted by chains with a pulley, to unload from the top.
- Threaded socket for water loading. This socket also has the use of loading steam. (when it works as a distillation vessel and external boiler).
- Sockets with covered threads for the placement of electrical resistances (option).
- Steam condenser with removable helical cooling tube and thermometer. Makes cleaning easy. Multiple coils can be used. (1 included in the price) One for each type of plant (on request).
- Still with concave bottom “spherical cap”, for a better distribution of the heating flame (if a gas burner is used). Thanks to this design, the still is more efficient.
- Stainless steel legs.
Chimney outlet for when used with gas
- Oil and water separator.
Advantages of the COMPACT E stainless steel alembic.
- It works with gas or with electrical resistances. Wood version available.
- Designed to be very efficient.
- Lower running cost than copper options. Less amount of water to heat and possibility of adding water during distillation.
- Greater plant capacity than copper plants. The price/carrying capacity ratio is very favourable.
- Ease of handling, loading and unloading. The unloading can be done through the door or through the upper part, with a stainless steel grid raised with chains (optional) using pulleys.
- Ease of download.
- Cleaning is easier than copper stills and requires fewer maintenance precautions.
- Fewer problems with water than in stainless steel distillation plants with boilers.
- Speed of handling.
- Safety and simplicity of work.
- Designed to work electrically. Sockets provided for electrical resistances. An automated box can be included (optional)
- It works as a distillation vessel if it is coupled to an external boiler.
- Easy to clean.
- It will never run out of use, possibility of working as a distillation vessel if it is coupled to an external boiler.
- Due to its design, this still can function as a mobile still on a truck to distill in the field, with a generator set.
The COMPACT stainless steel alembic is an aesthetically beautiful and robust set.
If you want more information send us an email to: email@example.com