Copper Bain Marie Distiller 200 litres
200 liter copper water bath alembic
The bain-marie alembic has a water seal and threaded connections.
The bottom separation copper grid is included in the price.
The Alembic Bain Marie is composed of 3 parts.
- The still pot in which we put the element we want to distill:
- The lid : the upper part by where the steam passes.
- The condenser. It's in this condenser where the steam is condensed and the element distilled goes out.
The Alembic Bain Marie is composed of two copper insides between whitch the water is introduced. This working system has 3 advantages:
- The product to be distilled never touches the fire.
- The final quality of the product is generally better because the distillation is done more slowly.
- You don't need to insulate the closing with a mixture made of flour.
It's a very strong and heavy alembic.
Thickness of the bottom of the pot....... 1,5 mm
Thickness of the wings of the pot ........ 0,9 mm