200 litres Alembic Bain marie
The 200 litres Alembic Bain marie made in copper. We could say this alembic is the most modern existing now. The same alembic has been used for centuries for the distillation. It's hand-made and it has been made by craftsmen with a long experience that goes back to generations.
The hoop of (color I shoe) of the photo envia of copper
The copper separation rack is included in the price.
The Alembic Bain Marie is composed of 3 parts.
- The still pot in which we put the element we want to distill:
- The lid : the upper part by where the steam passes.
- The condenser. It's in this condenser where the steam is condensed and the element distilled goes out.
The Alembic Bain Marie is composed of two copper insides between whitch the water is introduced. This working system has 3 advantages:
- The product to be distilled never touches the fire.
- The final quality of the product is generally better because the distillation is done more slowly.
- The copper separation shelf is included.
The advantages of this alembic :
- It's a very strong and heavy alembic.
- You don't need to insulate the closing with a mixture made of flour.
This kind of alembic is recommanded for the distillation of liquids or fruits.
For the heating of the alembics, you can use wood, Calor gas, or electric element. If you use the fire, be careful the flames never stick out the bottom of the alembic.